In lieu of a blog entry this week, I decided to do something different.
With Independence Day coming later this week, I want you to take on a challenge…..a freedom challenge.
This week, I want you to be set free.
I know that in this life we all have things that weigh us down. Worries. Fears. Challenges. Obstacles.
So this week I want you to choose the one thing that is holding you back the most and set it free.
I want all of us to celebrate this holiday of freedom with releasing what is keeping us stuck.
Is it anger? Is it resentment? Is it focusing on the past? Is it feeling let down? Is it wanting things to change but being too scared to work on them?
Whatever it is, this is your opportunity to be free of it.
So here’s the challenge:
1. Identify what’s holding you back.
2. Write it down, mediate on it or pray about it. Whatever your belief system is, take the time to focus on how this one thing is preventing you from living the life you want.
3. Release it. Burn it (in a safely contained area), rip it into a million pieces or put it inside a balloon and send it up into the sky.
4. Give thanks that you no longer have to be held back by this weight.
5. Celebrate it. Find a way to celebrate the release of this burden and enjoy the freedom you’ve been granted.
I’m holding all of you in my heart this week as you free yourselves and I can’t wait to hear what this challenge is like for you!
Reach out and fill me in, email@example.com. I’m so proud of you for doing this and am excited to hear about your celebration of freedom.